2. Prices and Payment. All prices, charges, fees, rates and all other payments (such as delivery fees and charges) are inclusive of GST and are stated on the relevant website pages at the time you place your order. You must pay these amounts at the time you place your order by means of either (i) credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club) or debit cards displaying Visa or Mastercard logos in which case you authorize our designated banking payment gateway to debit your nominated credit card an amount equal to the purchase price and any other charges specified; or (ii) where available, a nominated third party payment gateway such as Paypal Pty Ltd. If there is a problem processing your payment after your order has been accepted, we may cancel your order. We will provide you with a receipt by email once we have processed your payment. Prices and related charges for products may change over time and any special offers may be for a limited time or quantity.
3. Cancellation. If you wish to cancel an order you should contact us immediately on email@example.com. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been dispatched for delivery to you. Requests to cancel may not be processed outside the hours of 8am to 1pm (Australian Western Standard Time). Where you cancel an order prior to our acceptance of the order no charges will be payable by you. However, in all other cases cancellation charges may be payable of an amount representing any expenses we incur in processing and cancelling your order – such as administrative charges, transit charges and any other amount by which we may be (or become) out of pocket due to your cancellation – this may be up to the value of the goods and associated delivery charges. Where we cancel your order due to unavailability or incorrect pricing or description, you will not be charged for the order and any amount already paid by you will be refunded in full.
4. Delivery. Fees and charges of delivery and the method of delivery will be notified to you at the time you submit an order. Your products may either be delivered to the delivery address via Australia Post’s “safe drop” program or, at your option and additional cost of $1.95, delivered with the requirement of your or an authorized person’s signature. You agree that any person who is present at the delivery address is authorized to accept delivery of the products. No additional delivery charges will be incurred by you without your prior agreement.
Delivery times are stated on the website and are offered as general guidance only. We endeavor to meet the delivery times stated but this will not always be the case. You agree that delays may occur, such as where products are not immediately available or for reasons associated with our delivery service providers. In some cases, we may need to change the delivery method and we will notify you if we consider such a change to be significant. We or our delivery service provider also may need to contact you for additional delivery instructions or to arrange a delivery time. Depending upon the type of delivery service provider, you (or an authorized person) may be required to comply with directions regarding your delivery or be present to accept the delivery. If you (or your authorized person) are not present at the required time, then the product may not be delivered and you may be charged an additional delivery fee.
We only deliver products within Australia and our ability to deliver to your location is subject to our delivery service providers. We are not responsible for lost or late orders once the products in the order have been dispatched to you. If a product appears damaged at the time of delivery then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Return of goods. All products come with guarantees provided by the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a refund for any major failure in the products and compensation for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage you have incurred (if applicable), or to have the products repaired or replaced if they are not of an acceptable quality (and it is not a major failure).
Products purchased from the 22nd of June 2018, which are not faulty, damaged or incorrect, are not eligible for exchange, refund or store credit.
You may not exchange any products with defects which are disclosed to you prior to your purchase for any reason (such as because you change your mind) other than in conjunction with the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
(Updated as at 22 June 2018)
CLEARANCE SALE (22 June 2018 onwards)
1. This Clearance Sale includes 60% off storewide.
2. The 60% discount has been applied. No coupon code is required.
3. The discount includes a further 60% off already reduced items, therefore some products have more than 60% off.
4. No further discounts or coupon codes apply, with the exception of free shipping on orders over $150.
4. Please note our updated return policy. We provide a full refund/exchange/store credit for products which are damaged, incorrect or faulty. In all other cases from the 22nd of June 2018, products are not eligible for refund/exchange/store credit, until further notice.
5. This 60% off offer applies for orders shipped to Australian destinations only.